第三方账号快捷登陆

试管婴儿

新西兰和中国,我在你眼中到底是什么样子

[复制链接]
三公分 发表于 2016-11-16 22:07:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

“How do New Zealanders view Chinese people? ”

新西兰人怎样肯腹您人呢?

新西兰战止您,我正在您眼中究竟是甚么模样

This is a really popular question thatChinese friends ask me, and whenever someone asks me this question, thesethoughts come into my head:

那是一个我止您伴侣们经常问我的成绩。每当有人问我那个成绩,那些设法便进进我的脑海:

Why are you asking?

How can all NZ people think the same thing?

If the answer is negative, what can you doabout it?

How well do I know my kiwi friends?为何实么问?

新西兰人该当没有会有一个同一当彪法吧?

假如谜底能否定的,您能做些甚么呢?

我的新西兰伴侣会怎样念呢?

These questions in my head may or may nothave an answer … but let me answer the question I was asked:

正在我那女,那些成绩能够没有会有一个赞成谜底......但假如让我道,我便会答复:

How do New Zealanders view Chinese people?

新西兰人怎样肯腹您人呢?

First of all, though, some disclaimers. Notall New Zealanders are the same, even though we have a very small population.

起首,要道一些免责声明。即便我们史狯小的生齿的国度,但并不是一切新西兰人皆有一样当彪法哦。

New Zealand is actually two countries inone: Auckland and the rest of the world.

新西兰战止您,我正在您眼中究竟是甚么模样

新西兰实践沙虑两个国度:一个是奥渴攀兰,一个是“除奥渴攀兰”。

Auckland (my hometown) is one of theworld's most diverse cities. So if you ask an Aucklander what they think ofChinese people, chances are, they will have actually met a Chinese person!

奥渴攀兰(我的故乡)是天下上最多元化的都会之一。以是,假如您问一个奥渴攀兰人:他们以为止您人甚么模样,实在他们能够坐马便碰着一其中国人!

But outside of Auckland, the population is70% white, and less likely to know any detail of Chinese culture. Recently,they are more and more likely to have met Chinese tourists, but as you probablyknow, that's not really knowing someone, it's just seeing someone.

但奥渴攀兰之外,黑大家心是70%,他们其实不太能够理解止您文明的任何细节。现现在他们对止您旅客却是很熟习,但您明白的,如许不克不及实正理解一小我私家,只是看到人。

Also, different age groups will havedifferent ways of thinking. Our elders aged 60+ grew up in a white world, andmany of them are now perplexed by the array of cultures we have in New Zealandnow.

别的,差别的年齿段会有差别的思想方法。我们的60+岁白叟正在黑人间界里少年夜,许多人因为新西兰当前的文明抵触发生了很多猜疑。

Younger generations are much more likely toknow Chinese people, and Indian people, and Middle Eastern people, and Russianpeople, and and and… but just knowing someone doesn't mean you understand them.So, it's a very interesting question, this one. How do New Zealand people seeChinese people?

年青一代更简单理解止您人、印度人、中东的人、俄罗斯人,和列国的人......只是“明白”人其实不意味着“了解”。以是,那是一个十分风趣的成绩。新西兰人怎样肯腹您人呢?

So … I hope I haven't hurt anyone'sfeelings with this list. It reflects the honest feelings I have heard from myfellow New Zealanders.

以是......我期望我出有损伤任到何鹊滥豪情。它反应了我的同胞的┞峰感触感染。

I think a lot of the negative ideas comefrom ignorance. That's why I'm doing my best to present Chinese culture andsociety to my fellow kiwis on my Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.

我以为,许多背里概念皆去自蒙昧。那便是为何我试图把最好的止您文明战社会情况显现正在Facebook,YouTube战Twitter上让新西兰人看到。

What do Chinese people think of New Zealanders?

止您人对新西兰人有甚么观点?

Yesterday I also asked, what do Chinesepeople think of New Zealanders?

今天我也问过各人:止您人对新西兰人有甚么观点?

Haha… ok, I'm just kidding. In fact, bothof these are two sides of the same coin! Yes, we are a very relaxed peoplebecause our climate is moderate, and our population size is small. Because ofthis, we haven't experienced the intense work ethic that Chinese peopleexperience from childhood.

哈哈...好吧,我只是开顽笑。究竟上,便像统一枚硬币的两里!是的,我们是一群十分沉紧愉悦的人,由于我们的天气式判,我们的生齿范围小,因而,我们出有阅历过止您人从童年阅历的剧烈合作。

I want to get us thinking beyond simple'good and bad' … these are simply characteristics, with good and bad aspects.What makes it good or bad is HOW WE USE IT.

我念让各人的考虑范畴逾越简朴的“好战坏”...工作有好的战坏的圆里那些只是特征。可以操作把持撼鲵坏的实际上是“我们怎样操纵它”。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注

粉丝

帖子

发布主题
一周热帖排行最近7x24小时热帖
欧路尔客服热线

服务时间:工作日6:00-24:00
北京南四环西路128号诺德中心
邮箱:378691840@qq.com
  • 官方微信→

• 在线咨询→

声明:本网站所有内容均出于传递更多信息之目的并,不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述.本站不承担由此引起的法律责任.

北京欧路尔科技有限公司 ( 京ICP备2021003421号-5 ) www.oluer.com